We appreciate your use of our website. The protection of your personal data is important to us and we want you to feel safe when using our website.
1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is the
Phone.: +49 (0) 89 – 321 98 15-0
You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail by adding "data protection officer".
(3) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
2. Your data subject rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information (Art. 15 DSGVO):
You have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- Right to rectification (Art. 16 DSGVO):
You have the right to request without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- Right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO):
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of data processing (Art. 18 DSGVO):
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO):
You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR):
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you. In particular, you may object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis, as well as to any associated profiling. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we do. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Right of revocation (Art. 7 para.3 DSGVO):
You have the right to revoke your consent, once given, at any time. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
(2) Please direct inquiries regarding your data subject rights to the contact details listed below §1.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. The following data protection supervisory authority is responsible for us: The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, https://www.lda.bayern.de/de/index.html
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- language and version of the browser software
The aforementioned data is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website,
- Ensuring a comfortable use of our website,
- evaluating system security and stability, and for other administrative purposes.
This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The aforementioned information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion.
(1) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), certain information flows. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
(2) Types of cookies
This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose a)
- Persistent cookies (b).
a) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website, for example, to prevent you from having to log in again each time you change pages. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
b) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. How long the cookie remains on your device depends on the duration or expiration date of the respective cookie and your browser settings. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser. These cookies allow the website to remember your information and settings the next time you visit. This gives you faster and more convenient access to the website, as you do not have to set your language preference again, for example.
5. Recipients or categories of recipients and data
(1) In the course of our activities and services, it may be necessary for us to disclose the personal data stored about you to natural persons, legal entities or other bodies. We conclude order processing contracts with our service providers where relevant, which ensure that they may only process your personal data in a manner for which we have explicitly instructed them. Furthermore, we ensure that they have taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to process your data securely and only store your personal data for as long as is really necessary. External service providers that may receive personal data generally fall under the following categories of recipients:
- Credit institutions and providers of payment services for settlements as well as processing of payments (online payment providers), parcel shippers
- IT service providers and cloud providers for maintaining our IT infrastructure, for managing files or service providers for optimizing the online offering
- Promotion organizers: e.g. special promotions or competitions of selected partners
- Collection service providers and lawyers to collect receivables and enforce claims in court. If, in the event of collection, personal data (customer and contact data, payment and consumption data and data on the claim) is transferred to a collection service provider, we will inform you in advance of the intended transfer.
(2) If data is processed in countries outside the EU, we will ensure
that your personal data is processed in accordance with the European
level of data protection. In the absence of a decision by the EU
Commission, we will only transfer data to service providers from third
countries that offer suitable guarantees in accordance with Article 46
of the GDPR (usually EU standard contractual clauses). In cases where
this cannot be ensured even by this contractual extension, we endeavor
to obtain additional regulations and assurances from the recipient in
the respective country.
(1) When contacting us (for example, by e-mail or after using the contact form), the information you provide will be processed for the purpose of processing the request and in the event that follow-up questions arise. The contact form is an additional service provided by us and serves our legitimate interests in enabling you to contact us quickly and easily (see Art. 6 (1) f DSGVO).
(2) The personal data collected by us in this context will be deleted when the concern associated with the contact has been fully clarified and it is also not expected that the specific contact will be relevant again in the future, unless there are legal storage obligations to the contrary.
(1) If you apply to us via our website, we will process for this purpose the data that you provide to us as part of the application process. The legal basis for this is Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG as well as Art. 6 para. 1 lit.b) DSGVO for the initiation or implementation of contractual relationships. If an employment relationship between you and us is established, we process the personal data already received from you for the purpose of employment in accordance with Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 BDSG.
(2) The deletion of the data takes place, as long as there are no legal obligations to store the data and no interests worthy of protection prevail, usually after six months. If you have also given express consent to extended storage in an applicant tool in your application, the duration of processing shall extend to this period. Any consent given can be revoked at any time, with effect for the future.
(3) We use the following portals for job advertisements:
- eBay Classifieds
8. Presences on social media, portals
(1) We are represented with online presences in the social networks and platforms mentioned below (e.g. fan pages or employer rating portals) as operators. These social networks and platforms are operated exclusively by the respective provider. These presences serve to communicate with customers, interested parties and users and serve the purpose of advertising and market research. If you contact us via our social media channels, we process those data that you provide to us, as well as those data that are necessary to process the request (Art. 6 para. 1 letter b DSGVO). The processing of further data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO from the legitimate interest in direct communication with users and the optimization of the design of our online presence. Insofar as you have given your consent to the operators of the respective social media platforms (e.g. by means of a checkbox opt-in), the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time vis-à-vis the provider of the respective platform with effect for the future.
(2) When calling up our social media pages, your user data is collected and provided to us by the provider. The exact types of data differ from provider to provider, but generally include the following information:
Followers: number and stored profiles; information about growth and development over a defined time frame.
Reach: Number of people who see a specific post; number of interactions on a post. This can be used, for example, to determine which content is better received by the community than others.
Ad performance: How many people were reached and interacted with a post or paid ad.
Demographics: Average age of visitors, gender, location, language.
(3) Since our social media channels are operated by the providers of the respective social network, there may be a supplementary use of your personal data by them, over which we have no influence. This often involves the collection of your IP address, the creation of static evaluations and the processing of further information stored in the form of cookies. Often, this data is also used to show you interest-based advertising within and outside the platforms. We, as the operator, have no influence on the generation and display and can neither turn off this function nor prevent the processing of the data.
(4) The assertion of data subject rights and requests for information can most effectively be addressed directly to the providers of the platforms, as only they have access to your data and can take immediate action. If our cooperation is required for this, we will support you in enforcing your data subject rights if necessary.
Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601
S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA):
http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084,
http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo.
Instagram (Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA):
International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07,
https://twitter.com/de/privacy. Opt-Out Link: https://help.twitter.com/de/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies#privacy-options
Opt-Out Link: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings/guest-controls/retargeting-opt-out.
Xing (New Work SE,
Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany):
Opt-Out Link: https://www.xing.com/settings/privacy/data/tracking
Kununu (Anwendung der New
Work SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany):
Opt-Out Link: https://www.xing.com/settings/privacy/data/tracking
Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA):
https://vimeo.com/privacy oder Privacy@vimeo.com.
9. Facebook Page Insights - "Facebook Fanpages"
you visit our Facebook page, Facebook collects, among other things, your
IP address and other information that is present in the form of cookies
on your PC. This information is used to provide us, as the operator of
the Facebook page, with statistical information about the use of the
Facebook page. Via the so-called "Insights" of the Facebook page, this
statistical data is available to us, the operator of the page. These
statistics are generated and provided solely by Facebook. We as the
operator have no influence on the generation and presentation. We cannot
turn off this function or prevent the generation and processing of the
data. Facebook provides more detailed information on "Insights" under
the following link: http://de-de.facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
The following data is provided to us by Facebook via "Insights": Number
of page views, "Like" information, page activity, reach, video views,
post interactions, post reach, comments, shared content, responses,
gender ratio, regional distribution of users (origin related to country
and city), language, calls and clicks in the store, clicks on route
planners and clicks on phone numbers.
(3) The operation of
this Facebook page and the associated processing of users' personal data
is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 (1) f) DSGVO, our legitimate
interest in a timely and supportive information and interaction
opportunity for and with users and visitors to our Facebook page.
We as the operator of the fan page are jointly responsible with
Facebook for the processing. Therefore, it was agreed with Facebook
within the scope of a so-called Page Insights Amendment who fulfills
which obligations according to the GDPR. The primary responsibility
under the GDPR for the processing of Insights data lies with Facebook.
Accordingly, Facebook fulfills all obligations under the GDPR with
respect to the processing of Insights data (including Articles 12 and 13
GDPR, Articles 15 to 22 GDPR, and Articles 32 to 34 GDPR). Your data
subject rights can be asserted with us or Facebook Ireland Limited
("Facebook Ireland"). If you contact us as a data subject under the GDPR
regarding the processing of Insights Data and the obligations assumed
by Facebook Ireland under the Page Insights Supplement, we are required
to provide all relevant information in this regard to Facebook Ireland.
The full Page Insights Supplement regarding the responsible party can be
found at: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
(5) Facebook addresses and URL with the privacy notice:
Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1601
S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA): http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084,
10. integration of Vimeo videos
Vimeo is a video portal where you can upload your own videos via an
account and distribute them on the Internet. Each member can create
their own channel through Vimeo. In addition, the content can be shared
and the provider's streaming services can be used.
(2) We use
Vimeo for marketing purposes. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) f)
DSGVO. Our legitimate interest lies in the quality improvement of our
(3) Vimeo Videos uses technical and organizational
measures to guarantee the protection of your data and to protect it from
unauthorized access. If you have an account with Vimeo, we recommend
that you also use a unique password for your account that is difficult
(4) Your data will only be stored as long as it is
necessary for the above-mentioned purpose. If the purpose is fulfilled
and there are no legal retention periods, your data will either be
deleted or anonymized.
(5) The responsible party for Vimeo is:
Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA):
https://vimeo.com/privacy and Privacy@vimeo.com.
We use the web analytics software Matomo to analyze the use of our
website and to understand what interests visitors to our websites (reach
analysis). The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and
make it more interesting for you as a user.
(2) Cookies are
stored on your computer for this analysis. You can set the evaluation by
deleting existing cookies or by preventing the storage of cookies. The
legal basis for this data processing is, according to Art. 6 para.1 p.1
letter a) DSGVO, your consent, which you have given via the cookie
banner. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the
future by calling up the cookie settings and changing your selection
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension
"AnonymizeIP". This means that IP addresses are processed in
abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of direct personal
references. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo will
not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Matomo program is an open source project. Information from the third-party provider on data protection is available at http://Matomo.org/privacy/policy.